Hello everyone. Today we meet for a new article and video to talk about Hair. I had already done an article about the London products -as their name indicates- Bleach London when I made my first order at Boots. But I found it not to be perfected enough so I decided to delete it and make a new one entirely. This came at exactly the right time as I had an ongoing project with Guillaume Valadeau : a “Hoodie” photo shoot for which I used them.
For this occasion, I filmed the whole “application” part of the temporary hair colors Super Cool Colour by Bleach London. I hope I was clear and precise enough in this video, in my words as well as in my movements. As usual, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask away.
Like I said in the video, it is essential to do a trial application, a small touch, to make sure that you are not allergic to the products -even if their effect is temporary, accidents can happen. To do that : 48 hours before the full application, apply some either in the elbow or behind your ear and put a bandage on it. If you feel a strong discomfort or itching within 48 hours. Or even if you see a swelling like an edema : just let it go -and wash the hell out of it. Don’t play with your health, especially since we’re here to have fun.
Here is the list of the products used and a quick reminder of the right moves :
- I untangle my hair before washing it, with the Tangle Teezer brush,
- I wash my hair with “Rehab” by Lush and “Silver Shampoo” by Bleach London -I let the Silver Shampoo rest between 2 and 3 minutes at least.
- Again, I untangle my hair and thank God -or whomever you thank in that kind of situation- for creating this wonderful brush. I wring out my wet hair with a towel.
- After splitting my hair in two parts -which is only done if you want to apply two different colors- I apply the product directly on my hair. I do that lock by lock, thin locks preferably. I try to make the product penetrate as much as possible for a better intensity.
- Once I am done with the whole of my hair, I let it all rest for 15 minutes,
- After these 15 minutes have passed, I rinse my hair and I apply a hair care product -this is not an mandatory step as the “Super Cool Colour” already has a care factor within it.
- Dry your hair and you’re done.
Wearing rubber gloves, apply to shampooed, towel dried hair, massaging in to ensure you cover all the hair evenly. Leave on for 15 minutes. Then rinse out with lukewarm water. Do not shampoo.
These products, like I said, are temporary, ephemeral. Their intensity fades with each shampoo. It should take 3 to 4 shampoos to completely get “rid of it“. There is about a dozen of different colors to test. I’ll let you discover them for yourself directly on the Bleach London website. If you aren’t in the UK and can’t access them, you can find them on the Boots website which ships worldwide with a 10£ shipping cost via UPS.
I hope you enjoyed this article and that it was clear enough. And I really hope it will give you a taste for change or at least make you want to test those products which, to me, are the best. I’ll see you very soon. Bye bye !