Hello there ! I hope you’re alright and that you enjoy your vacation -if you are on vacation that is, if not then cheer up ! Today I’m posting the video of the process, step by step, for the make-up I used for the “Hoodie” photo shoot I did with Guillaume Valadeau. Obviously the make-up is in the same tone as my hair color, which -as you probably have guessed- was colored for this specific occasion. As usual, I hope you’ll enjoy the video, and without making you wait any longer, here it is !
And to remain faithful to my good habits, here is the complete list of all the products I used. I would also like to specify that I am not sponsored by Urban Decay, regrettably, I simply mainly work with this brand of products.
- Foundation : Naked Skin – Urban Decay (3,5)
- Concealer : Naked Skin – Urban Decay (Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics – Urban Decay (Faint)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Naked Basics – Urban Decay (Venus)
- Outer Corner : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Evidence)
- Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Flipside)
- Inner Corner : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Deep End)
- Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Electric)
- Highlight : Electric Palette – Urban Decay (Gonzo)
- Lash Line : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (JunkShow)
- Water Line : Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (WoodStock)
- Mascara : Supercurl Curling + Perversion – Urban Decay
- Bronzer : Beach Bunny – Too Faced
- Blush : Sweethearts – Too Faced (Candy Glow)
- Highlighter : Naked Flushed – Urban Decay (Streak)
- Lipstick : New Nudes – Marc Jacobs Beauty (Understudy)
- Vernis à Lèvres – Yves Saint Laurent (11)
You can already find every photo from the shoot on the website, the Facebook page, and in my personnal Portfolio. Do not hesitate to share them, like them or subscribe. I’ll be waiting for your comments and your opinion about the video eagerly :) See you soon for another video and article !