Hello everyone ! First and foremost I hope you will all have -or had- a nice return to school. I haven’t set foot in a school or any time of school-related building in years myself, but regardless, I hope this school year will be -once again- the best.
To get back to today’s article and video : I finally present to you all the products I have used and finished these past few months. I was very happy to throw them away, by the way. Most of the products I’m showing today are no longer part of my care routine, but I wanted to give you my opinion on them anyway. I hope you’ll enjoy it, and that it will be helpful.
Skin Care :
- Oil-Free Acne Wash – Neutrogena
- Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub – Neutrogena
- Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent – Neutrogena
- Liquid Moisturizing Skin Concentrate – Sephora
- Total Age Defy Night Cream – Sephora
- Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover – Sephora
- Triple Action Cleaning Water – Sephora
- Concealer (CIA) – Urban Decay
Hair Care :
- Rehab – Lush
- Silver Shampoo – Bleach London
- Intense Repair Masque – L’Oréal Professionnel
- Dry Shampoo (Brit) – Batiste
- Sugar Body Scrub – Sephora
- Smooth Nail Polish Remover – Sephora
Do not hesitate to recommend your products in the comment section. Once again, happy new school year, and see you soon !