Hello everyone, on this week’s programme : Halloween ! As I was saying in my video there are already a lot of tutorials for Halloween make-ups all over Youtube. It really is the kind of holiday that sells, and although it is not my all time favourite holiday it’s still nice to mark the occasion. For this first video I chose to show you how to make-up a wound as easily as possible so that you can do it for youself or even make you own personnalized make-up wound. I hope you’ll like it.
I’ll also give you the full list of the products I have uses to get this battle injury -haha :
- Foundation : Perfection 10h – Sephora (20 Cream)
- Mattifying Powder : Invisible Powder – Kiko
- Eye Pencil : Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Underground + Whiskey)
- Eyeshadow – Kiko (237 beige, 240 brown, 208 red, 295 black)
- Vice 3 – Urban Decay (Sonic, Bondage + Alchemy)
- False Blood : Rouge Infusion – Sephora (10 Redessence)
- Vernis à Lèvres – Yves Saint Laurent (11)
- Makeup Setting Spray – Urban Decay (All Nighter)
Once again, I hope you’ll like it. I’ll see you again next week for a make-up worthy -I hope- of Halloween ! Bye.