[First of all, I want to wish an happy birthday to my lil’ bro ! He works hard on every traduction for my blog and I wanna thanks him again -and again- and wish him an happy 23rd birthday. With love ♥]
Hey everyone. This week I recorded a tutorial for a “smoky” kind of make-up which seems ideal with the coming holiday season. Although, just between us : I created this make-up with Christmas and New Year’s Eve in mind specifically. It was realized with the Urban Decay Vice4 palette, again, since, as I told you before, its colors all inspire me. This time I chose darker shades, of sequined black and grey. And to make it less monotonous and as original as possible, I added some colors. I’ll let you find out more by watching the video.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Sheer Glow – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eye Brow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer: Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Vice 4 – Urban Decay (Framed)
- Eyelid : Vice 4 – Urban Decay (Grip)
- Outer Corner : Vice 4 – Urban Decay (DeadBeat)
- Center of Lid : Vice 4 – Urban Decay (Low)
- Inner Corner : Vice 4 – Urban Decay (Robbery)
- Lash Line : Vice 4 – Urban Decay (DeadBeat+Robbery)
- Inf. Water Line : Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Desperation)
- Sup. Water Line : Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Inner Corner Highlight : Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (WoodStock)
- Vice 4 – Urban Decay (1985)
- Mascara : Perversion – Urban Decay
- Bronzer : Contour Palette – Smashbox
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Obsessed)
- Highlighter : Sweethearts – Too Faced (Peach Beach)
- Lipstick : Rouge Pur Couture – Yves Saint Laurent (110)
I hope that you liked this make-up as well as the video. Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel to be sure not to miss my latest publications. And more importantly do not hesitate to share your opinion, suggestions, advices and/or criticisms as long as they remain constructive of course. This definitely helps me improve my work, both on my articles and my videos.
Speaking of Youtube, I’d like to know whether or not you watch my videos despite the fact that they are in French ? Would you be interested in watching them in English? I’ve been dedicating as much time as possible to this blog for almost a year. And since the English version was created the number of views has increased, not to mention subscriptions -thank you again for that by the way. Therefore I’d like to keep going your way which is why I’d like to know if you’d be interested by videos in English rather than French. Don’t hesitate to tell me what you think about it in the comment section !
Thank you for your support, see you soon !