Hello everyone ! Only two days until Christmas, can you believe it ? I for one am very excited, and not so much about the presents I’ll recieve as the ones I’ll give to my relatives. I’m more of a giving person and I enjoy gifting people more than getting gifts. And now that i’ve finally finished shopping for gifts, I can’t wait to see their -hopefully happily- surprised faces.
Now, after sharing my Christmas outfit in the previous article, I give you my Christmas make-up. Obviously I went for golden and festive colors, feel free to replicate this exact make-up, down to the smallest detail. To me holiday season means golden and glitter, leading to iridescent shades. In that departmen, Urban Decay is the absolute best, so it was a real pleasure to work with these shades and create this look. I genuinely hope this will insipire you as much as it does me, I’ll leave you to it.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Sheer Glow – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Flow)
- Outer Corner : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Chase)
- Outer Corner + Crease : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Deeper)
- Eyelid Highlight : Vice 1 – Urban Decay (Blitz)
- Inner Corner : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Midnight 15)
- Lash Line : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Chase+Deeper)
- Water Line : Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Goldmine)
- Mascara : Supercurl Curling Mascara – Urban Decay
- Perversion – Urban Decay
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Highlighter : Mary-Lou Manizer – The Balm
- Lipstick : LoveMarc – Marc Jacobs Beauty (Neo-Noir)
I wish you a verry merry holiday season. Enjoy your family and enjoy this magical time. I hope you’ll be spoiled. See you next week to prepare for new year’s eve. Happy holidays !