Hello ! Here we are, this is this year’s last article, and with this year’s last video. 2015 went by so fast -and thank God for that, for it wasn’t exactly a pleasant year. It follows logically that this last article of the year be about New Year’s Eve.
As I said in the video, to me festive make-ups go well with smoky, it just does. Obviously I reworked it in my own way and decided for a more colored make-up close to the eyelashes. I hope you like the idea, but do no hestitate to use any color you think suits you best. Feel free to use glitters or not. You can use this as an inspiration, but let your imagination flow and customize your make-up any way you want.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Naked Skin – Urban Decay (3+4)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Vice – Urban Decay (Desperation)
- Eyelid + Outer Corner + Inner Corner : Vice – Urban Decay (Black Market)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Water Line Sup. : 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Lash Line + Water Line Inf. : 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Junkie)
- Lash Line : Vice – Urban Decay (Junkie)
- Mascara : Lush Lash Mascara – Urban Decay
- Perversion – Urban Decay
- Lashes : NeeJolie.Fr
- Glitter Eyeliner : Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Stage Dive)
- Bronzer : Beach Bunny – Too Faced
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Obsessed)
- Highlighter : Mary-Lou Manizer – The Balm
- Lipstick : Melted – Too Faced (Nude)
This year was particularly hard and complicated for me, but here is neither the time not the place to talk about this. But I wanted to thank you all for your support. This blog actually exists since 2014, but I have only been giving it my full attention since Spring 2015, and you guys have been receptive to it since day one. So thank you, thank you for your likes, for your comments, your messages and your subscriptions -to the blog and my Youtube channel. It means a lot to me and it is very motivating, it encourages me to persevere and to make more and more articles and videos for you, which I hope you’ll keep enjoying !
I’ll see you next year. Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve. Enjoy your family and friends, party in moderation -as always. Don’t drink too much, don’t eat too much. Beware your heels when you’re dancing, but more importantly : be safe on your way home ! -yes I’m acting like a mom. Take care ! Bye !