Hello everyone ! I don’t think it’s any surprise to you that today’s article is about Valentine’s Day -no, I am not very original. Honestly, I couldn’t just overlook it and do nothing, so I went all out for it.
As I said in the video I originally planned on doing a light and fresh make-up, as we don’t usually need to do too much since, you know, we’re supposed to love our better half natural. But that was just too boring for me. So I did the exact opposite, and came up with a smoky worthy of a dinner out in a fancy restaurant, and I even came up with an outfit for this Sunday which should inspire you just as much as this make-up. Or so I hope.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Sheer Glow – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Naked Smoky – Urban Decay (Combust + Password)
- Outer Corner : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Blackout)
- Middle Eyelid : Naked Smoky – Urban Decay (Armor)
- Inner Corner : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Verve)
- Lash Line : Naked Smoky + Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Password + Blackout)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Contour Eye Pencil – Sephora (Blond Ambition)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Lo-Fi)
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Easy)
- Highlighter : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Angel)
- Lipstick : Sheer – Urban Decay (F-Bomb)
- Setting Spray : Makeup Setting Spray – Urban Decay (All Nighter)
Do tell me if I did right, doing something a little more elaborate, or I should have stay on my first -boring- idea. I really hope you like it, see you on Sunday for the outfit ! Bye.