Hello everyone. I have a confession to make : I really had no inspiration for this week’s article, and it was kind of made in a rush. I still don’t know whether or not I’ll be going to Paris -if I do, then it’s today for you- or if I’ll delay the trip. And of course I didn’t plan ahead on articles. And that’s how the idea came to me ! And though in Toulouse the weather goes from sun to wind to rain, there is no snow.
I heard kids are on vacations, and everyone’s going skiing, so here’s my make-up to make you nothing short of a Snow Queen. I realy had fun doing this make-up so I hope you like it.
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Sheer Glow – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Vice 2 – Urban Decay (Habit + Madness)
- Outer Corner : Vice 2 – Urban Decay (Prank)
- Inner Corner : Vice 2 – Urban Decay (Shellshock)
- Sup. Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Flipside)
- Inf. Water Line + Lash Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Electric)
- Lash Line : 15th Birthday Palette – Urban Decay (Deep End)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Lo-Fi)
- Highlighter : Mary-Lou Manizer – The Balm
- Lipstick : Totally Lucid – Sephora
- Vice 2 – Urban Decay (Shellshock + Betrayal)
I don’t think I’ll have time to shoot a video for next week, as my trip to Paris is really rushed, and I’m sorry for that. Consider this a week off, some vacations !! Again, I hope you liked this tutorial, don’t hesitate to share your own make-ups. See you soon !