Hello everyone ! I’m very happy to be there this week with a new make-up video! As I briefly said in the video, and even more briefly in last week’s article, last week was a week off for me. I had left for Paris in quite a rush and I had absolutely nothing planned for you guys. But now I’m back home and back on track.
I made you a make-up with Urban Decay‘s Spectrum palette. It’s a limited edition that came out during the holidays, and despite the “limited edition” thing, you can find it again on their website, UrbanDecay.Com ! Enjoy it, for it’s a real wonder, even though not all the shades are exclusive to this palette, they are all beautiful.
I chose to stick with golden and brown colors, as well as iridescent, obviously, since that’s what makes this brand special. As always, I hope you like it, and without waiting any further, here are the video and photos !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Sheer Glow – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid Primer : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Stark)
- Eyelid : Spectrum – Urban Decay (Burn)
- Outer Corner : Spectrum – Urban Decay (West)
- Inner Corner : Spectrum – Urban Decay (Daybreak)
- Lash Line : Spectrum – Urban Decay (Burn+West)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Underground)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Lo-Fi)
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Hush)
- Highlighter : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Angel)
- Lipstick : 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil – Urban Decay (Bad Blood)
- Matte – Urban Decay (Bad Blood)
Again, as always, I hope you like it and that you’ll have fun replicate it. Don’t forget to share your own creations, it’s always nice ! Have a nice day.