Hello everyone ! Don’t ask me how this idea came to me, because I don’t have a clue. And although, as you know, I was eager for Spring to begin, and despite the fact that we’re now using the Summer time, I really hadn’t planned to make a themed make-up.
So…yeah, it does kinda look like Poison Ivy, but hey, Batman and all his pals, are fashionable these days ! So why not enjoy that ? I do hope that you like it anyway since, you know, it’s kinda of different from the more classical smoky things I’ve been doing lately. Anyway, enjoy !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Sheer Glow – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Spectrum – Urban Decay (Flatline)
- Outer Corner : Spectrum – Urban Decay (Bordello)
- Crease : Vice 3 – Urban Decay (Sonic)
- Eye-Liner : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (WoodStock)
- Lash Line : Spectrum – Urban Decay (Protest)
- Vice 3 – Urban Decay (Dragon)
- 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Loaded)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Blush + Highlighter : SweetHearts – Too Faced (Peach Beach)
- Lipstick : Melted – Too Faced (Nude)
Thank you all for checking this blog out, there are more and more of you and that’s really heartening :) I’ll see you guys next week for a new video, and, as usual, on Sunday for an ootd. Bye !