Hello. First, I hope you’re alright. Before getting started with this new article I wanted to apologize for last Sunday. There were no ootd for the simple reason that I had a very busy week, I was exhausted and I didn’t want to force myself to take the photos. I wouldn’t have been done well, and there’s no point in doing things unless it’s done right. I hope you’re not mad at me.
Anyway, now that this is settled, let’s move on to business. This year is Urban Decay‘s 20th anniversary, and to celebrate this, just like they did for their 15th, they have a new exclusive -limited edition- palette. Vice LTD Reloaded -or Reloaded in short- is similar to the other Vice palettes, made up of 20 shades, some are new, some are old ones brought back from the first collections.
So, here is my first make-up realized using this palette. As usual, more will follow. Those particular colors really inspired me when I first discovered the palette, so I hope you like the idea.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : Sheer Glow – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics – Urban Decay (Faint)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (UV-B)
- Outer Corner : Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (501)
- Lash Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Goldmine)
- Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (Goldmine)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Highlighter + Blush : Sweethearts – Too Faced (Peach Beach)
- Lipstick : Melted – Too Faced (Nude)
Enjoy the sun while it’s out ! Have a great week, bye !