Hello ! I hope you’re alright, and for those of you who’ve had exams I hope it went well, or that it’ll go well if there is more ahead. I’m -finally- back, after a month with no activity on my Youtube channel. I have managed for a while, but eventually I got overwhelmed by work and by the lack of time and motivation. Sorry about that.
As I was saying in the video, I’m back this week with a video with is both a tutorial and my initial thoughts about the NYX Cosmetics brand -NYX being the Greek Goddess of Night. The brand was founded roughly 17 years ago in Los Angeles and it offers every products a beauty addict might need. And now the brand has arrived in France, they have an E-shop and several actual shops, one of which is in Toulouse.
So I decided to test their liquid lipsticks with a matt colour which have been flooding the blogosphere lately -because I’m not that original. I also tested the famous contour palette.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : All Day Luminous Weightless – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyelid : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Soft Light+Cream)
- Crease : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Sculpt)
- Crease + Outer Corner : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Nectar)
- Eyeliner : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Hollow)
- Lash Line : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream+Sculpt)
- Water Line : Crayon Contour Yeux – Sephora (Blonde Ambition)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Sculpt)
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Highlighter : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Ice Queen)
- Lipstick : Liquid Suede – NYX (Stone Fox)
Also, as I was saying in the video, I cannot promise I’ll get back on my “normal” pace regarding the posting of the next videos and ootd articles. My schedule for this summer is already pretty much filled, and I’ll be going back to Paris at the end of the week. I promise I’ll do my best, and know that I’ll always post on the same days when I do post. So stay tuned ! Bye.