Hello ! Exceptionally this week’s article is out on Thursday, the reason for this is simple : the article and the video are dedicated to the 14th of July. I just had to do it, and this make-up has been in my mind for a while, and I thought it’d be best to publish it all on the 14th rather than the day before. I hope you won’t mind !
So, this is a make-up realized with the colours of the French flag, I’m sure this isn’t anything new, but I wanted to do something using our colors. I tried to so something a bit different, something you can wear even on a party night. As usual I’ll leave you to the video and the list of products I used.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Foundation : All Day Luminous Weightless – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Soft Light)
- Vice – Urban Decay (Chaos)
- Lash Line : Venus – LimeCrime (Muse)
- Eye-Liner : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Yeyo)
- Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (RoadStripe)
- Aquacolor – Kryolan (White)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Yeyo)
- Glitter : Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Groupie+Air Guitar)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Sculpt)
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Hush)
- Highlighter : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream+Ice Queen)
- Lipstick : Melted – Too Faced (Nude)
I wish you all a very nice 14th of July. Enjoy your time with your friends and family, don’t drink too much and enjoy the show ! To all of you who are on vacations, enjoy ! And do mind the sunburns. And for all the others, don’t worry, you turn will come soon. Have a nice day !