Hello everyone ! I hope you’re alright, despite the recent events that took place in France… I chose to remain silent and not post anything last Sunday, as I feel like I write about those things, sadness and incomprehension, far too often. Despite all we say and do, we remain powerless against such attacks, so just take care of your loved ones and yourself.
And now for something a bit more light, a new make-up. Summer is finally here, and here -in Toulouse- the heat is exhausting. That means no way I’ll put on tons of make-up on my face, thank you very much. So here’s the altentive : a nice enough make-up that fits these temperatures. I even made you an “evening” version of it, because I’m awesome like that. Enjoy !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eye-Liner : 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Blush : AfterGlow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Bronzer : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Sculpt)
- Highlighter : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Ice Queen)
- Lipstick : 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil – Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay (714)
- Lipstick – Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay (714)
As usual, I hope you like it. Don’t hesitate to tell me what you’d like to see in the future in the comments section, be it tutorial, video, article or make-up… Until then, have a nice week ! Bye.