Hi everyone ! As usual I’m happy to be back this week to give you some fantasy. I’ve been thinking about how to present you my next outfit this Sunday and I thought I’d be interesting to pair this week’s make-up with it. This is exactly the kind of look I’d go for during a festival or to go out on a hot summer evening , be it on the beach or around the pool.
But for now let’s focus on the make-up ! As I said many times in the video, feel free to change the gradient close to the lashes and use whatever shades you like. It’s quite simple, but it does the job.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyelid : Spectrum – Urban Decay (DayBreak)
- Crease : Vice LDT Reloaded – Urban Decay (Smog)
- Lash Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Urban Decay (Freak+Graffiti+Junkie+Invasion)
- Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (Acid Rain+Mildew)
- Spectrum – Urban Decay (Protest+Deep End+Junkie)
- Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Stage Dive)
- Eye-Liner : 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Highlight : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream+Ice Queen)
- Contour : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Sculpt)
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Hush+Angel)
- Highlighter : Mary-Lou Manizer – The Balm
- Lipstick : Liquid Suede – NYX (Vintage)
As always, I hope you like this make-up. I’ll see you on Sunday for the outfit that goes with this tutorial. Have a nice week !