Hello everyone. First I hope you’re alright and that you’re enjoying the summer -preferably with a nice weather. Second I’d like to apologize for being late to publish this article and video. Everything was -almost- ready, but I ran out of time for the finishes and the publication itself. Long story short, I went to Lyon for work, and at the same time my mom was having surgery, so that was a lot to deal with, the blog was secondary.
Anyway, even if it’s one day later than planned, I’m still happy to be back with a new make-up tutorial in a very grunge/gothic style. I really like working with the LimeCrime Venus palette, and I was dying to try my new lipsticks -which I showcased in the International Kissing Day article. And you can pick your favourite between two shades of lipstick ! Have fun.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Crayon Concealer – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid + Lash Line : Venus – LimeCrime (Divine)
- Crease + Lash Line : Venus – LimeCrime (Creation)
- Outer Corner : Venus – LimeCrime (Icon)
- Inner Corner : Venus – LimeCrime (Aura)
- Eye-Liner : 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Water Liner : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Beach Bunny – Too Faced
- Blush : AfterGlow – Urban Decay (Rapture)
- Highlighter : Mary-Lou Manizer – The Balm
- Lipstick : Liquid Suede – NYX (Stone Fox)
- 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil – Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay (Firebird)
- Lipstick – Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay (Firebird)
I hope you like it. Don’t hesitate to add your own personnal touch to it and remember to enjoy yourself ! I have also updated my blog, or more precisely the portfolio part, the modeling part, and the part about my work as a hairdresser and make-up artist. Feel free to take a look at it and share your thoughts ! Have a nice day.