Hey ! I hope everyone is alright on this last day of vacation ! As I briefly said in the video, September is going to be a very busy month for me, and I’ll do my best to try and get a head start on my articles and videos. Sorry if it’s a little messy, or if it completely lacks spontaneity, but for the sake of my work, it’s best if it’s all done beforehand…
This week’s make-up was entirely realized with the NYX Cosmetics Strobe of Genius highlighter palette. I couldn’t resist it when I saw it in their shop -14, rue d’Alsace Lorraine, Toulouse, and all I could think of was to create a make-up with it !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Strobe of Genius – NYX (5 Neutre)
- Inner Corner : Strobe of Genius – NYX (2 Rose)
- Strobe of Genius – NYX (1 Doré)
- Outer Corner : Strobe of Genius – NYX (4 Rose Foncé)
- Crease : Strobe of Genius – NYX (6 Bronze)
- Lash Line : Strobe of Genius – NYX (3 Lila)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Water Line : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Contour Palette – Smashbox (Bronze)
- Blush : Strobe of Genius – NYX (4 Rose Foncé)
- Highlighter : Strobe of Genius – NYX (7 Highlight)
- Lipstick : Sheer – Urban Decay (F-Bomb)
Once again I hope you like the idea of it. I also want to thank you again for your support, likes, comments and subscirptions to this blog -be it the French version or the English one. I cannot say that too many times : it’s very encouraging , and it makes me want to make as much articles and videos as possible, even when I’m swamped, as to not leave you hanging.
Have a nice week, and see you on Sunday !