[Mea Culpa. I sincerely apologize for the huge delays in the publication of my articles and videos. This is news to no one : I’m having trouble organizing myself and managing my working trips, though I did my best ! I really hope I can get back to my usual pace soon, and be able to share my looks again as soon as possible. Again, I’m sorry. Take care !]
Hello everyone ! I’m very happy to be back today to share a make-up I realized with Urban Decay‘s Moondust palette. It’s been around on the social media for a while now, especially on Instagram, and I really couldn’t wait to get my hands on it ! It was designed for the brand’s anniversary, celebrating its 20 years. Moondust gives us 8 exclusive shades, all of them with sparkles. As usual with Urban Decay, those shades’ colours are bright and very easy to work with, it’s a real pleasure to apply them, blend them and create with them.
And since I am one of the most indecisive person on Earth, and I hate having to choose, I decided to create a make-up that is unwearable in everyday life ! That was the only way to try every shade of the palette out. Enjoy !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- HD Studio Photogenic – NYX
- Right Inner Corner : Moondust – Urban Decay (Lithium)
- Left Inner Corner : Moondust – Urban Decay (Granite)
- Right Eyelid : Moondust – Urban Decay (Specter + Element)
- Left Eyelid : Moondust – Urban Decay (Galaxy + Vega)
- Right Outer Corner : Moondust – Urban Decay (Magnetic)
- Left Outer Corner : Moondust – Urban Decay (Lightyear)
& vice versa for the lash line.
- Water Line : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Inner Corner “V” : Naked Basics 2 -Urban Decay (Undone)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream + Sculpt)
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Highlighter : Strobe of Genius – NYX (7 Highlight)
- Lipstick : Melted – Too Faced (Nude)
- Moondust – Urban Decay (Specter)
More than ever I want to thank you for your understanding and unwavering support. I’m very grateful that despite the delays in the publiations you guys are still there, commenting, reading the articles, so thank you, a thousand times, thank you ! I’ll see you next week -that’s for sure, and hopefully on Sunday for a new outfit ! Bye !