Hello everyone ! I’m very happy to be back this week ! As I said in the video, I’m not currently in my usual environment, but there is no reason that should change anything for you ! The lastest Urban Decay palette, Naked Ultimate Basics, came out last Monday at Sephora. It’s made of 12 exclusive shades that have never been used in any other of their palettes -unlike the other Naked palettes. And they are all matt shades.
So, this week I realized a make-up using the orange/red shades in my usual grunge style. Also added some punk to it with the Vice lipstick, also by Urban Decay. Have fun !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyelid + Lash Line : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Extra Bitter)
- Outer Corner : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Lethal)
- Blending : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Nude)
- Inner Corner : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Pre-Game)
- Water Line : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream + Sculpt)
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Highlighter : Strobe of Genius – NYX
- Lipstick : Vice Lipstick – Urban Decay (Heroine)
- Vice Lipstick – Urban Decay (Perversion)
As always, I hope you like it. I’ll see you next week ! Bye.