Hello. I hope you’re alright on this first day of school vacations -seen, I keep track of things ! I want to apologize about the lack of video and tutorial last week. I had simply not planned to stay that long in Paris, and I hadn’t prepared anything in advance. Lesson learned ! Now I have lots of things prepared just in case haha !
So this is another beauitful make-up realized using Urban Decay‘s Naked Ultimate Basics palette. Keep in mind that it’s made of exclusive shades and matts, with which you can create many different make-ups. This time I chose to do something using the subtelty of blue…You’ll know what I mean when you watch the video.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Foundation : All Day Luminous Weightless – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Instinct)
- Crease + Lash Line : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Tempted)
- Outer Corner : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Magnet)
- Blend : Naked Ultimate Basics – Urban Decay (Blow)
- Inner Corner : Strobe of Genius – NYX
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Desperation)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream + Sculpt)
- Highlighter : Strobe of Genius – NYX
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Rapture)
- Lipstick : Liquid Suede – NYX (Alien)
I can’t wait to have your opinions about this make-up, especially the lipstick. Have you ever tried the Liquid Suede liptsicks ? Anyway, I really hope, as usual, that you like it, and I’ll see you next week. Bye !