Hello ! You can’t imagine how excited I was to show you a make-up realized using the amazing Full Spectrum palette, by Urban Decay. I just couldn’t wait ! I’m sure you’ve heard of it before, and if you’re a faithful Urban Decay fan, you have probably seen the swatches on Instagram …
Full Spectrum is a limited edition palette made of 21 amazingly beautiful shades. They’re probably the best shades Urban Decay has produced in the past 20 years. They are incredibly intense, and ridiculously easy to work with. The best way to grasp how great they are is simply to test them yourself !
So this is a first tutorial using the sunny colours, because we need those these days… And since this yellow is quite unusual, I tried to do something a bit graphic, and different from my usual tutorials.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid + Lash Line : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Calavera)
- Crease + Lash Line : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Jones)
- Outer Corner : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Warning)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Goldmine)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Colored Felt Tip Liner – NYX (White)
- Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Midnight Cowboy)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream + Sculpt)
- Highlighter : Strobe of Genius – NYX
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Hush+Angel)
- Lipstick : Vice Lipstick Palette – Urban Decay (Carnal)
- Strobe of Genius – NYX
I really hope you like it, and that you take as much pleasure as I did realizing this make-up. Dont forget to share your own creations on the social medias or in the comment section. I’d really like to see some of your work ! Have a great week !