Hello everyone ! How are you ? This week I have another make-up realized with the Full Spectrum palette by Urban Decay. And I can already tell you that you’ll get yet another one next week. That’s how inspired I am by this palette and all its shades !
So this time I worked with the blue and green shades. And if you know me at least a little, you know I haven’t done this the usual way. I chose to create a completely asymetrical make-up. But no words can describe it as well as a picture, so have a look !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Warm+Med-Light Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Right Inner Corner + Left Outer Corner : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Blindsided)
- Left Inner Corner + Right Outer Corner : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Hatter)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Electric+Graffiti)
- Eyeliner : 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Colored Felt Tip Liner – NYX (White)
- Lash Line : Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner – Urban Decay (Air Guitar+Stage Dive)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Highlight + Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream + Sculpt)
- Highlighter : Strobe of Genius – NYX
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Hush+OC)
- Lipstick : Vice Lipstick Confort Matte – Urban Decay (Heroine)
- Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Mean)
Once again, I hope you like it, and remember to have fun when you create make-ups ! Have a great week !