Hello ! Once again I’m happy to be back with a new tutorial, even more so with this make-up from Urban Decay‘s Full Spectrum and Vice Lipstick palettes. As I said in the video, this awesome Barbie pink lipstick really inspired me, and I enjoyed working with a lot while I was shooting the swatch video. As a result I wanted to create an entire make-up built around that colour, and what’s best for that than those marvellous pinks and this perfect white ?
But I’ll say no more, for once again pictures are worth a thousand words. I will only say this : Have Fun !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Concealer Pencil – Urban Decay (DEA)
- Contouring : Contour Cream Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Light)
- Fair + Neutral
- Light Sculpt
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Crease : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Paranoia+Gossip)
- Inner & Outer Corner + Lash Line : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Alchemy)
- Eyelid : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Bump)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Woodstock)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Bronzer : Beach Bunny – Too Faced
- Highlight : Highlight+Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Cream)
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Obsessed)
- Highlighter : Afterglow Highlighter – Urban Decay (Aura)
- Lipstick : Vice Lipstick Palette – Urban Decay (Vanity Kills)
I hope you enjoyed realizing this make-up as much as I did. As usual I eagerly await your feedback. Thank you so much for your ever increasing support. I am touched by all your subscriptions, messages and comments. I do all of this for you and it’s really motivating to see you enjoy it ! Have a wonderful week !