Hello everyone ! Once again my publications are a total mess, but the most important thing being to actually publish quality content, I’m sure you won’t hold it against me. The end of this year is a bit challenging for me to deal with, schedule-wise. I’m sitting on the fence, between two cities actually hehe. I’m doing my best but for now my ootd are on hold, as you have probably noticed.
Anyway, I wanted to end 2016 on a positive note, and what better for that than a make-up article ? So today I’d like to share my New Year‘s inspiration, with the unavoidable Smoky. Obviously I added my own personnal touch to it. As usual, I hope you like it.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Contouring : Contour Cream Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Light)
- Fair + Neutral
- Light Sculpt
- Mattifying Powder : De-Slick – Urban Decay
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- HD Studio Photogenic – NYX
- Eyelid + Lash Line : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Platonic)
- Crease : Venus – Limecrime (Creation+Venus)
- Brow Ridge : Venus – Limecrime (Aura)
- Inner Corner : Moon Child Glow Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Blue Ice)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Eyeliner : Razor Sharp – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- False Lashes : Wicked Lashes – NYX (Jezebel)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Highlight+Contour Pro Palette – NYX (Soft Light+Toffee)
- Blush : Naked Illuminated Trio – Urban Decay (Oasis)
- Highlighter : Moon Child Glow Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Pink Heart)
- Lipstick : Lingerie – NYX (Embellishment)
All I have left to do is to wish you a wonderful end of year. Enjoy the company of your friends, drink in moderation, and most importantly : have fun ! I’ll see you next year :p Bye !