Hello ! Good God, it’s been ages since I’ve last logged on this page ! I am so very sorry to have abandoned you for over a month…I’ve explained the reasons for it in the video, but here’s a summary. Life is made of ups and downs, and this new year has started quite slowly for me. My time is split between Toulouse and Paris, and lately I’ve been in Paris mostly. I don’t have my own place there, so to speak, which makes it a little tricky when it comes to shooting videos or any other activity related to this blog. But I do want to come back to you, because I missed it and because this blog is part of me, part of my life, and more importantly part of my professional life.
So this week I’ll showcase the famous Shade + Light palette by Kat Von D Beauty, which made its debut in France a little over a week ago. I couldn’t wait to test it and I’m far from disappointed. I simply love it, and I hope I’ll stir your interest for it in this video. Enjoy !
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Contour Cream Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Light)
- Neutral + Banana
- Contouring : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty
- Lucid + Igric
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Highlighter : Moon Child – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Blue Ice+Lucky Cover)
- Eyelid : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Igric)
- Crease + Outer Corner : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Shadowplay)
- Eyebrow Bone : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Levitation)
- Eyeliner : Razor Sharp – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Inner Corner : Moon Child – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Blue Ice)
- Lipstick : Glide On Lip Pencil – Urban Decay (Turn On)
- Sheer – Urban Decay (Obsessed)
I hope this you liked this “come back“, and the make-up within in, which is a very simple one. And don’t hesitate to share your opinion and feedback if you were lucky enough to test the Kat Von D Beauty products yourself. It’s always nice to hear from other people’s experiences. In the meantime I’ll just leave you and wish you a great week, and I hope I’ll see you very soon !