Hello ! This week I had a chance to test Touche Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent Beauty thanks to the Lucette platform. I’ve said all about Lucette and Touche Eclat in the video, but here’s a quick summary of what Lucette is : it’s basically a website made for beauty-addicts. You can create a free profile and as you share your informations, habits and what you like, the website will make a selection of products you might be interested in testing. I was fortunate enough to win and test YSL Beauty‘s Touche Eclat, and after sharing my thoughts on it with Lucette‘s community I am now sharing it with you, ith this video and these photos.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Concealer : Contour Cream Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Light)
- Banana + Neutral
- Highlight : Touche Eclat – YSL Beauty (2)
- Mattifying Powder : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Lyric + Levitation)
- Bronzing : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Subconscious + Shadowplay)
- Highlighter : Moon Child Glow Kit – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Pink Heart)
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Water Line : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Lipstick : Revolution Lips – Urban Decay (Lovelight)
- Sheer Revolution Lips – Urban Decay (Walk of Shame)
I’d like to share my opinion on this products here, although I already did it in the video. To me, Touche Eclat by YSL Beauty is no corrector or concealer or anything else it may be called. It’s a very light product, which means it’s not very covering. However it is ideal to lighten your face or refresh your make-up. Its small size and shape make it easy to always carry with you in a bag, allowing you to freshen up your makeup anywhere, at any moment.
I hope you liked this video and article, as they are somewhat different from the usual tutorials. And since -again- I do’nt have most of my tools I have to find different things to do ! So I hope you like it, and that my opinion on this products was helpful. Feel free to share your opinion ! See you soon.