Hello ! Here is -at last- the video I was supposed to post a few weeks ago. As I explained last week I really didn’t picture my return that kind of makeup, especially during Coachella week… So here’s a smokey makeup, dark, deadly, and more importantly timeless !
I’d rather not promise anything concerning the future publications here on the blog, but I’ll try to post the first photos from the Dans Ton Bec photo shoot this weeked. The entire hair and makeup was done by yours truly, and I also did some modeling for the occasion. But mostly I managed the entire “artistic direction” part of the job, so I really want to share this with you !
As for the makeup tutorials, I can’t promise anything for next week because I haven’t had time to start ahead when I was in Toulouse… So it’ll be a surprise.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – LUSH
- Foundation : All Day Luminous Weightless – Nars (Santa Fe)
- Concealer : Lock It Concealer – Kat Von D Beauty (Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : HD Studio Photogenic – NYX
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid + Eyebrow : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Foxy)
- Crease + Lash Line : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Tease)
- Eyelid + Lash Line : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Blackout)
- Inner Corner : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Booty Call)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- False Lashes : Wicked Lashes – NYX (Jezebel)
- Contouring : Touche Eclat – YSL Beauty (2)
- Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Shadowplay)
- Blush : Afterglow – Urban Decay (Score)
- Highlighter : Moon Child – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Blue Ice+Star)
- Lipstick : Melted – Too Faced (Nude)
As always I hope you liked it. I’ll see you very soon, and until then, have a great week :)