Hey ! It’s always nice to be back with you guys with my redundant articles/video tutorials haha ! But, those festive spring colors inspired me so I’ll forgive myself.
As I said in the video, we’re slowly getting in the baptisms and weddings season, and I wanted to share a makeup that fits that kind of occasions. I promise, it’s quite simple to make. Here it is.
- Concealer : Lock It Concealer – Kat Von D Beauty (Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : Lock It Powder Foundation – Kat Von D Beauty (Light)
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Eyelid : Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (Midnight Cowboy)
- Outer Corner + Crease : Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (Moon Flower)
- Lash Line : Naked 3 – Urban Decay (Factory+Mugshot)
- Inner Corner : Moon Child – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Pink Heart)
- Water Line : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty
- Lyric + Levitation
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Angel+OC)
- Highlighter : Moon Child – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Lucky Clover)
- Lipstick : Sheer – Urban Decay (Walk of Fame)
I really enjoyed working with those slightly iridescent shades . They widen the eyes and thus open the gaze. I think those colors are perfect for a wedding or a baptism, neither nude nor too heavy. I hope you like it as much as I do. Have a great week !