Hello and how are you on this beautiful day ? I won’t lie to you, I originally intended to do something soft, a nice smokey using brown shades which would go perfectly with NYX liquid Lingerie lipstick, which I totally fell in love with. However -you know there’s always a but- my dark side kind of took over me and my inspiration, and things got a little out of hand. Still, it is quite light, but a lot less wearable on your average day. Mea Culpa !
Truthfully, I don’t know if you’ve seen the latest shades for the NYX Cosmetics Lingerie collection but damn ! I just can’t pick one, and I certainly couldn’t leave without at least one of those little wonders. In the end, I chose this brown shade, I’m really not a brown person, it’s totally not my color, but I just fell in love with this one.
As I said in the video, feel free to skip a few steps if you feel like they just don’t suit you. Recreate your own makeup. I can’t say it enough : just have fun !
- Primer : Hydra Pro Matte – Kiko
- Concealer : Lock It Concealer – Kat Von D Beauty (Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : Lock It Powder Foundation – Kat Von D Beauty (Light)
- HD Studio Photogenic – NYX
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Crease + Lash Line : Venus – Limecrime (Divine + Venus)
- Eyelid + Lash Line : Venus – Limecrime (Icon)
- Inner Corner : Vice LTD Reloaded – Urban Decay (Goldmine)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Whiskey)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty
- Lyric + Levitation
- Highlighter : Moon Child – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Pink Heart)
- Lipstick : Lingerie – NYX (Delicate Lust)
I hope this little grungy inspired you as much as it did me when I realized this makeup. I’ll look forward to your feedback. Have a wonderful week, and thank you so much for your support here with your messages here and on the social media. You guys are the best !