Hello ! I’d like to start with an apology, this article was supposed to be published last week, but to be completely honest with you I simply didn’t have time to even touch my Mac, let alone opening it, turning it on and publish anything… Just imagine how busy I was !
However, this article was very important to me, and since the Pride season isn’t quite over yet, I still have time to publish my makeup honoring all these people -one of which I am myself- who are -still today- fighting for their rights ! This is the 21st century for Christ’s sake, it’s 2017 and still many countries are refusing to make gay marriage legal. And still today, people are dying for being LGBT, because they’re « different ». It is important to keep fighting, and to keep defending our rights, our lives, and each other’s lives.
So here is my small contribution to this fight. Because I’m only just a makeup artist and model, and because I do not represent the whole, but at least part of it. I do hope this will get to at least some people, and hopefully help them.
- Primer : Hydra Pro Matte – Kiko
- Concealer : Lock It Concealer – Kat Von D Beauty (Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : Lock It Powder Foundation – Kat Von D Beauty (Light)
- HD Studio Photogenic – NYX
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Inner Corner : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Calavera / Hatter)
- Eyelid’s Middle : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Jones / Blindsided)
- Outer Corner : Full Spectrum – Urban Decay (Seize / Sketch)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay
- Goldmine / Graffiti
- Woodstock / Psychedelic Sister
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Lyric + Levitation)
- Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Lo-Fi + OC)
- Blush : Blush Palette – Urban Decay (Hush + Angel)
- Highlighter : Moon Child – Anastasia Beverly Hills (Blue Ice)
- Lipstick : Liquid Matte – Huda Beauty (Spice Girl)
Once more, I really hope you like this small contribution, and that maybe you were touched by it. I took great pleasure in realizing this makeup, and as I said in the video lots of brands make that kind of colours, so don’t buy the most expensive palette you find ! Have fun, and enjoy life ! I’ll see you soon !