Hey ! First of all I would like to apologies because the translation of all the articles are so late … As I already told you before, my brother -and translator- is moving in an other city and that takes most of his time, so I have to do the job by myself ! Please be kind, I’m not as perfect as he is, because I learnt english at school, then by myself, so it’s gonna be probably worse than before. I am sorry !
Anyway, I was so exciting to try this palette so much ! Thank you Sephora for their exclusive day who gave us the opportunity to get the Naked Heat palette from Urban Decay earlier than anyone ! The palette will be available in August in all the Sephora around France, but as I said before, the website gave us the honor to got it in exclusivity during 24h and of course I bought it ! -true fact : I was already in contact with someone in USA to get it earlier … I’m really addict yeah !
Well, what should I say ? It’s a true wonder, with orange/rusty -my favorites btw, but you should know that if you follow me for a while. Only new shades, as much as matte as iridescent and match so well with light eyes colors -thanks Dad for my green eyes ! I couldn’t wait to introduce you this palette and most of all try it ! You have to be ready to have a lot of tutorials with this palette, because I just felt in love at the first sight, I wanna use it, test it … I love this palette with the true love ! haha
You gonna be able to also see to new highlighter palette in action, still from Urban Decay. After Glow has four exclusives and breathtaking shades ! Anyway, I stop talking so much to don’t ruin the surprise and let you discover the video !
- Primer : Hydra Pro Matte – Kiko
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Medium Neutral)
- Lock It Concealer – Kat Von D Beauty (Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : HD Studio Photogenic – NYX
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Naked Heat – Urban Decay (Chaser)
- Crease : Naked Heat – Urban Decay (He Devil & En Fuego)
- Eyelid : Naked Heat – Urban Decay (Ombre)
- Brow Bone : Naked Heat – Urban Decay (Ounce)
- Lash Line : Naked Heat – Urban Decay (Cayenne & Ember)
- Inner Corner : After Glow – Urban Decay (Bliss)
- Eyeliner : Razor Sharp – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- Water Line : Wonder Pencil – NYX (Medium)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- Contouring : Shade + Light – Kat Von D Beauty (Lucid & Subconscious)
- Highlighter : After Glow – Urban Decay (Side Piece)
- Lipstick : Lingerie – NYX (Exotic)
I really hope that this first makeup from a long way of tutorials would have pleased you ! I wanted to try myself to the cut crease but on my way, et adding some iridescent and luminous touch inner my eye corner. Well, once again I enjoyed myself and I hope you will too ! I see you very soon, and as always, I wish you the best for this new week !