Hey you ! So as I promised you here’s the second makeup video for Valentine’s Day! So yes, it’s totally different from the first tutorial, but it’s a bit of our goal right? We are on something much more loaded and even more eccentric thanks to this re-visited smoky eye.
For me -as for many I guess?- the color of love is red and that’s what I wanted to convey as a message. For my mother it’s too gothic, for me it’s grunge, maybe for you it will be something else ?! In any case, I hope you’ll like it!
So I used products supposed to be used for mouth on my eyes! And yes, I’m a girl like that, but don’t worry, in my case they are vegan products, so I don’t risk anything … And whatever happens, as long as it’s supposed to be for any mucous membranes -eyes and/or mouth in this case- it’s possible to use them on ALL mucous membranes. Anyway, personally, I won’t venture myself into applying anything, anywhere, if the composition’s products are bad and -still in this case- that the products aren’t vegan.
You will notice in the photos that I finally removed the red dots in my inner corners -that’s why I don’t mention it in the video- because I finally didn’t like it. Also, you will notice that my red eyeliner is much less bright in the photo … What a pity, but I can’t do anything, since I’m not equipped with a great studio haha.
- Primer : Magical Moringa – Lush
- Concealer : Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay (Light Neutral+Fair Neutral)
- Mattifying Powder : HD Studio Photogenic – NYX
- Eyebrow : Naked Basics 2 – Urban Decay (Cover+Primal)
- Brow Tamer – Urban Decay (Clear)
- Eyeshadow Primer : Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- Crease + Lash Line : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Tease)
- Venus – Limecrime (Muse)
- Eyelid + Lash Line : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Blackout)
- Brow Bone : Naked 2 – Urban Decay (Foxy)
- Water Line : 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil – Urban Decay (Perversion)
- 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil – Urban Decay (69)
- Eyeliner : Everlasting Liquid Lipstick – Katvond Beauty (Outlaw)
- Mascara : Better Than Sex – Too Faced
- False Lashes : Wicked Lashes – NYX (Jezebel)
- Contouring : Naked Skin Shapeshifter – Urban Decay (Light Medium Shift)
- Lipstick : Gloss Bomb – Fenty Beauty (Fenty Glow)
- Everlasting Liquid Lipstick – Katvond Beauty (Outlaw)
So, what do you think?? You liked it? It makes you suddenly want to go out and party with your partner, your friends, or does it make you want to make a makeup party with your fluffy matte? In any case, don’t hesitate to share your opinions and especially your makeups with #lolajrenault!
Once again, I wish you a nice week and see you for the last “matching” outfit on Sunday!